Monday 30 June 2014

Daniel E in 15 questions

Daniel E long awaited answers!

Name: Daniel Elves
1. Why are you taking part in this trip? Lifes too short to miss out on any opportunity
2. Something surprising about yourself? I only have one ball!
3. If you could change one thing about yourself it would be? I'm happy how I am, if i changed anything I wouldn't be me!
4. Something you really appreciate in life? My health and friendships
5. What do you like to do in your spare time? Renovating a 1904 lifeboat to travel on with friends and family
6. If you could live anywhere, where would you choose? Somewhere beautiful with few people, which gets harder to find each year
7. 3 things to do in your lifetime? Live to an old age with my wife, travel on my boat with my wife and kids, and I'd love to dive in a submarine to see the Titanic
8. Something you have always wanted to try? Flying a spitfire!!
9. Someone that you admire? Anyone who is honest in their life, again a bit of a rarity nowadays.
10. Favourite musician? Kylie Minogue
11. What annoys you most in others? The green eye, jealousy an envy aren't nice traits!
12. First memorable boating experience? Helming my dads boat when I was 4 years old off Naze near Harwich
13. Superstitious? Would you set sail on Friday the 13th? Not superstitious but I do have respect!
14. 3 things you would take to a desert island? 60ft Oyster, my wife and lots of Prosecco!
15. Biggest fear? Dying young and leaving my wife behind.


Filmed on the LIC Ego

No comments:

Post a Comment